Sogitec Industries, a fully-owned subsidiary of Dassault Aviation, is a leader in support services and products for civilian and defense-sector aeronautic systems.
Its offer covers two key areas of technical expertise:
- Training and simulation
- Technical documentation and document-management systems.
Its know-how is often deployed in the project management of long-term international programs, coordinating the implementation of complex industrial projects between aeronautic manufacturers.
Simulation and training
Sogitec offers a wide range of educational and practical training solutions for aeronautic military personnel: training centers, simulator networks, mission training and simulation, procedural training, maintenance training and computer-assisted teaching systems.
Sogitec is also a provider of simulator sub-system technologies and is recognized as a leader in several fields: computer-generated imaging, geographical databases, projectors and screens, etc. Sogitec provides its partners with operational equipment maintenance services and training for maintenance teams and personnel.
Technical documentation and document-management services
For civil or military programs, Sogitec:
- Produces and publishes technical support documentation
- Participates in maintenance studies and the analysis of aircraft logistics support
- Assists airplane manufacturers and parts suppliers in document management projects.
Sogitec also designs and deploys document management systems that comply with international standards and that enable:
- Management of publications in a single database
- Increased copywriter efficiency
- Immediate and convenient access to and consultation of information.
- Rafale simulation centers (French Air Force and Navy)
- Mirage 2000-9 training center (UAE Air Force)
- Mirage 2000D and -5 simulators (French, Qatari, Taiwanese, Peruvian, Greek Air Forces)
- NH90 TTH/NFH simulators and trainers (French Air Force and Navy)
- Cougar/Puma/SuperPuma Simulators (French Army)
- Dauphin/Panther trainers (French Navy) and Grob 120 (French Air Force)
- Mirage 2000H (Indian Air Force) and Tigre maintenance trainers (Franco-German School)
- Visual technologies for Eurofighter simulators and trainers
- Equipment for Falcon 900, 2000 and 7X simulators Documentation and document-management systems (S1000D standard) for Rafale and Mirage 2000
- Documentation and document-management systems for all Falcon models in production
- Documentation and document-management systems for the Sukhoi Superjet 100